Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: AG theatre kits

  1. #1
    Inactive Member AngieBelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2002
    Posts
    250
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Did any of you ever use the AG theatre kits they used to sell? I always loved those! I got the orginal Kirsten/Molly/Samantha set for my birthday one year, and my friends and I put on Samantha's play for my birthday party. I didn't have any boys at the party, so all the parts were played by girls! My sister hated that I made her play Uncle Gard...hehehe. My mom recently put our old home videos on dvd...I'll see if I can figure out how to post screen captures from the play...

    When I was 11, my sis and I took an acting class at a children's theatre. I talked them into putting on Molly's play for our final project. [img]smile.gif[/img] My sister got to be Molly. I was either Linda or Susan, but I forget which one. I even made the hula skirts for us!

    Another time, we went to an AG event at a bookstore. They had a group of children putting on Kirsten's play.

    I with they had continued making those kits. I would have been fun to have one for Kit. I do have all the AG plays that appeared in AG Mag over the years. [img]smile.gif[/img]
    -Angela

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ December 14, 2004 08:07 PM: Message edited by: AngieBelle ]</font>

  2. #2
    courtneysunshine
    Guest courtneysunshine's Avatar

    Post

    Angie thanks for letting us know how the theater kits are. I first copied the plays from a book in the library, but we have since gotten all the theater kits. I haven't gotten any of them out yet. It sounds like we should get them out though. They sound like a lot of fun!

    Kim [img]smile.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member nycgal's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 16th, 2004
    Posts
    336
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have Felicity's--I pored over it when I was younger, and I convinced my family to perform it with me one year. I think my cousin even has a video of it! My friend also had Samantha's and we performed that one for fun. I loved those theater kits! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •